OK so in an update to my previous post, I found this site by Paul Jefferson which gives a pretty good stab at doing a prediction albeit with some pretty big assumptions
but the results for the last election would be
Across the UK a switch to AV is estimated to:
- Cause the Conservatives to lose 22 seats
- Cause Labour to lose 10 seats
- Cause the Lib Dems to gain 32 seats
- Allow the Lib Dems to form a coalition with either party
- Details for previous elections can be found here
And its based on Data from here
So for my constituency, there is a change of MP, Brentford and Isleworth – AV Election Results.
So there is some data if you do some digging (and yes maybe I should of first!) Why not check it for yourself for before you make your mind up.